Looking into making a stable investment? Here’s where commercial mortgage loans come in with the help of a mortgage advisor.
Commercial Mortgage Loans are specially tailored for buying property that can be used for commercial use. Are you expanding current business premises and looking for a loan? Maybe you’re looking to make a residential investment or want to invest in commercial property? We even offer commercial mortgage options for property development.
Great investment opportunities exist with apartments. Apartments are a great way to secure a commercial mortgage. They also prove to be great income properties, as apartments that are managed well can bring in positive cash flows at the same time as equity is being created.
Short-Term Financing For Real Estate Investors
Multiple Fix & Flip Financing Options Available
Line of Credit
- Rates as low as 6.99%
- Exposure Lines up to $10MM for experienced investors
- Funding up to 90% of purchase price
- 95% of rehab (75% of ARV)
Single Property Loans:
- Loans from $50K to $3MM for novice or experienced investors
- No pre-payment penalties
- Funding up to 85% of purchase price
- 90% of rehab (75% of ARV)
Individual, LLC, Corporation, LLP or LP Accepted
- Credit Scores starting at 600
- Minimum of 3 months interest
Acceptable Property Types:
- Non-owner Occupied Single Family Residences
- 2-4 Family units
- Multi-Family up to 30 units and Ground-Up Construction
Health Care Facilities
A commercial mortgage can also be used to finance health care facilities. This type of investment provides two distinct advantages. You are investing in a traditional business that has a growing market and customer base. You are also making an investment in land and facilities that will appreciate over time, creating positive equity for you.
Investing in this type of property and business is not so far fetched when you realize just how accessible a commercial mortgage really is.
Though industrial spaces are neither glamorous nor thrilling investments, they are valuable. Most lending institutions will offer some sort of commercial mortgage that allows for investment in industrial spaces. Such an investment typically proves to be a solid investment since industries are always growing and this type of space will always be needed.
If you are interested in expanding your business and increasing your manufacturing capacity, a commercial mortgage may be the way to go. You can use a commercial mortgage to finance the expansion of your manufacturing facilities and thus grow your business in the process.
Not very many businesses can continue to grow and prove successful with no room for inventory. If you find your business is ready to take it to the next level, and you are short on warehouse space, a commercial mortgage can help you as well.
Even retailers need financing to build new stores, increase their accessibility, and grow their business. When retailers are ready to fund a new project, they turn to a commercial mortgage as well.
Office parks and buildings are financed the same way as all others – with a commercial mortgage. Office complexes also prove to be great investment properties for investors in the real estate market, as the risk of vacancy in office complexes is much less than that of retail spaces.
You might have noticed a trend while you read this list. Indeed, a commercial mortgage can be used to finance just about any kind of commercial property.
We have lending solutions for every business need
- Acquire? Is it time to grow your footprint or facility?
- Refinance? Reduce your debt burden by getting better terms on what you owe.
- Looking to Buyout a Partner? When it’s time to buy out your business partner.
- Commercial Real Estate – purchase real estate, including land and buildings.
- Construction – including constructing a new building or renovating an existing building.
You can use the loan proceeds to help finance a large variety of business purposes:
- Short/long-term working capital
- Inventory or supplies
- Furniture or fixtures
- Machinery or equipment
Variety of Terms to fit your needs!
- Loan amount up to $5,000,000
- Long repayment terms of up to 25 years
- Lower monthly payments
- Competitive fixed or variable rate options