Renovation Financing is available for you to do major repairs, total renovations, improve your kitchen or bathrooms or simply add to the curb appeal. Maybe, you’re looking for a way to boost the value of a home?
We as humans have a lot of animal-like tendencies. We prefer to hibernate during the winters mostly – unless you’re in South Florida in which case hibernation happens when you feel like it.
We are creatures of habit, and for most of us, springtime is the season to clean, refurbish and do up our houses. Maybe you want to sell your house or maybe you are tired of the old look and want to go in for a makeover.
Here are some questions you should consider before deciding on a renovation loan.
- What will be the monthly installments?
- What are the tax repercussions?
- What are the likely deductions on the income tax?
- Will the improvements add to the worth of your home?
- Will the value of the home be more than the home improvement mortgage?
As your mortgage broker, we can help you figure out how to get the most out of your renovation loan.
Follow us on LinkedIn