On behalf of a client who needed a loan-to-value ratio greater than 80%, we obtained a $275,000 government renovation loan through the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA’s) Standard 203(k) rehabilitation mortgage program. The home, located in central Florida, had a lot of deferred maintenance. To modernize the entire home, the borrower used the funds to update the kitchen, bathroom, windows, and doors, and to move some interior walls.
- Are you looking for a commercial construction loan?
- Are you a non-U.S. citizen hoping to purchase or refinance a home in Florida?
- What are some alternative ways to qualify for a commercial real estate loan?
- What are some creative ways to qualify for a home mortgage loan?
- Did you know that companies, like people, have credit scores, too?