On behalf of a client who needed a loan-to-value ratio greater than 80%, we obtained a $275,000 government renovation loan through the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA’s) Standard 203(k) rehabilitation mortgage program. The home, located in central Florida, had a lot of deferred maintenance. To modernize the entire home, the borrower used the funds to update the kitchen, bathroom, windows, and doors, and to move some interior walls.
- 3 new financial tools to boost your credit score (and which of the 3 is most helpful for home mortgage approvals)
- “Rates, FICOs, and home sales?” “Oh, my!”
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings: now may be the time to purchase a luxury condo in South Florida
- Are you looking for debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing to keep you afloat during bankruptcy?
- Are you looking to purchase or invest in a Florida condominium, including a non-warrantable condominium?